Saturday, November 19, 2011

New Move.

I need to dust this old blog off. It's been sitting in the dust for quite a while now.
My world has changed quite a bit in the last little while. I recently made the move from Ontario to Alberta. The area around here is lovely. I can see the mountains from the main street of my new little town. I am in what is known as the foothills county. It is all rolling hills, glacier streams and farms nestled in front of the mountains. I'm really enjoying getting to know the area, and my dogs are loving the freedom of miles and miles of leash free trails. So far I have seen 7 deer crossing the roads, 2 moose, an emur ( a small all white version of a ferret), and a bald golden eagle. I never thought I would see one of those up close or alive in my lifetime. That was a rare blessing.
Here is a picture of my sweet dogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment