Thursday, February 23, 2012

Live Clean

I am always on the scout for new products that promote a conscious attitude towards sustainability, cruelty free practices, plant based ingredients and are affordable to boot.

While wandering through Pharmasave yesterday looking for a quick fix for my overly staticy hair ( gotta love winter for this), I found the company Live Clean.

They are Canadian and promote all of the above mentioned must haves. I purchased a shine and smoothing cream with agran oil ( the nut Moroccan Oil is made from because it is only found in Morocco hence the name) that can be used as both a fixative on wet hair and a finisher on dry hair. And it was only $6.99

I popped over to their company web site because I like to know what decisions and companies I am supporting every time I fork over my hard earned money and found they have loads of information on earth news and how the world is growing more eco-friendly. They also have lots of coupons you can sign up for and a way to search your area for local green events that you can get involved in.

Here is their mission statement:

mission
Our mission is to provide a line of products that contribute to a greener planet and perform at the highest level. Live Clean is a unique eco-friendly beauty care line that delivers exceptional results using natural, plant based ingredients. Live Clean formulations are made with a minimum of 96% replenishable, renewable and sustainable plant ingredients...as good for the earth as they are for your body. Go Green without compromising performance.

live simple. live beautiful. live clean.

No comments:

Post a Comment