Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Shout out.

It is a mild balmy day in the Albertan foothills county - warm wind blows off the mountains and while I sit here sipping good strong coffee this feeling of gratitude washes over me. Gratitude to all of those out there who have been a source of inspiration to me; both artful and spiritual. Those who have made me want to be a better aspect of myself and have listened and in turn seen me as a source of inspiration. I need art and creativity like I need air, so thank you for the long talks on cooking, spirituality's, books, letters from Sweden, postcards from around the world and shared and exchanged artwork. I am blessed by your offerings and truly flattered that you in turn find me to be a source of inspiration as well as someone you can confide in.
~NAMASTE~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment